IASPA, the Illinois Association of School Personnel Administrators, formed in 2006 to serve and to connect Illinois educational human resources leaders. We are the first statewide organization comprised of and devoted to serving K-12 educational administrators who are responsible for personnel and personnel issues.
Our membership is comprised of human resources administrators, superintendents, principals, university/college faculty and those who aspire to enter the field of human resources. What we all do individually and collectively is serve Illinois students, staffs and communities.
An affiliate of the American Association of School Personnel Administrators (AASPA), we offer updated information about the field of human resources through our newsletter, website and annual conference.
This website is designed to serve as a resource to you, identifying recruiting opportunities and strategies and general human resources information. The members-only section features access to the General Discussion Forum, presentations/handouts from sessions at our annual conferences, sample job descriptions, interview questions and other resources that will be helpful in the operation of a school human resources department.
Networking is the strength of our organization and we urge you to join and participate. Feel free to contact our Executive Director for more information or to become involved in the organization.
Executive Director: Mr. Michael J. Johann email@example.com
IASPA Executive Board
The IASPA Executive Board is comprised of the following:
- President – Ms. Lynn Glickman
- President-Elect – Ms. Laurie Campbell
- Past President – Dr. Kim Chambers
- Secretary – Ms. Margaret Jazdzewski
- Treasurer – Mr. Dale Fisher
- Member-at-Large – Ms. Christine Mueller
- Member-at-Large – Dr. Beth Dalton
- Member-at-Large – Mr. Edward Piotrowski
- Member-at-Large – Dr. Theresa Fournier
IASPA Committee Chairs
The IASPA State Board is comprised of the members of the Executive Board plus the following committee chairpersons:
- Communications – Dr. Randy Davis
- Constitution and Bylaws & Governmental Relations – Dr. Margaret Lynch
- Membership – Mr. Jake Chung
- Nominations – Mr. Andy Piper
- Professional Development – Ms. Marci Conlin
- Sponsorship – Ms. Mary Dudek