pHCLE Blended Cohort - November 2023
Stevenson High School District OfficeTwo Stevenson Drive
Lincolnshire, IL 60069-2824
* Registration open until 11/5/23 at 12:00 AM (CST)
The Blended Cohort prepares participants to become a Certified Professional Human Capital Leader in Education (pHCLE). All learning aligns to the updated pHCLE standards. The professional-level standards outline the competencies that leaders in PK-12 and related organizations need to strategically manage human capital processes at the department, team, or individual level.
Who should participate?
The pHCLE certification is appropriate for anyone who has a stake in improving people practices ineducation systems, including:
• HR department staff
• Building leaders—Principals, Assistant Principals, Head of Schools
• Public, private, and charter school executives including Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Chiefs, and Department Directors
• School board members
• Educator preparation faculty
• State departments of education and other education-related government employees
For More Information:
Registration is Open!
Registration cancellations received one week before the event October 31, 2023, will be refunded less a $50 processing fee. Cancellations received after October 31, 2023, cannot be refunded. Refunds are not granted for failure to attend, late arrivals, or early departures. IASPA is not responsible for national, state, or local travel restrictions; medical or weather-related cancellations; or airfare, hotel, or other costs associated with registration. Requests for cancellation must be received by Barb Dombroski at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31, 2023.